I wanted to send you a thank you for your patience and tolerance of our journey into steam heating. To put it simply, we just wouldn't be where we are without your help, so thank you again!
Anthony Baldwin | CEO - Baldwin Distilling
I was pleasantly surprised with the level of detail and service provided by your team during the whole process from the design to the onsite commissioning on the cogenunit. They show nothing but complete professionalism for the project.. As a result I spent very few hours looking after your team on site and during the install, this only means in my mind, that the whole team work as one, to achieve the great end result. Thank you again.
Murray Sinclair | Service Manager - Lipman Pty Ltd
As the facilities manager for three clubs, time is precious, so I wanted a company that would come in and do a turnkey job so that I wouldn't have to worry about it. Simons Green Energy had done one project for us and they proved to be fantastic at what they do, so when the Club was ready to undertake the Trigeneration project, we had no hesitation in commissioning Simons to do this. We have no hesitation in recommending Simons Green Energy.
Allan Depaoli | Facilities Manager - Castle Hill RSL Club Group
In search for a Project Engineer – exciting new Projects happening at SGE
Project Engineer – Sustainable Energy
An exciting opportunity for a project engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in the field of embedded power generation looking for a one year contract, with the opportunity for extension into a permanent role.
With some exciting new projects underway, Simons Green Energy are currently in search for a Project Engineer with experience in managing and overseeing the implementation of multiple medium scale ($500k – $5M) installations.
• Responsible for end-to-end implementation of project
• Timely execution within agreed budgets
• First point of contact for clients, suppliers and trades
• Coordinate logistics and scheduled services for the projects
• Communication of project progress to management on a regular basis
• Regulatory submissions and Permits
• Work with the design engineering team for design issues
• Adhere to OH&S and safety protocols as well as risk management
• Coordinate a range of contractors and trades
• Procurement of equipment and services
• Self-management, organisation and communication skills
• Technically capable in a broad range of disciplines (hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, civil and logistics)
• Commercially savvy and financially literate
• Experience in procurement
• Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
• Professional engineering degree or similar qualification will be an advantage
• At least 5 years of experience in a related field such as embedded electricity generation, HVAC, thermal energy solutions or similar
• Conversant with the electrical, thermal and mechanical requirements HVAC and energy systems
• Willing to travel interstate
• Computer knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint
• A working knowledge of design drawing (Autocad and 3D CAD programs)
• Interest in cogeneration and biogas systems and an appreciation for sustainability and efficiency engineering
Competitive remuneration packages will be negotiated including performance incentives. Applications: Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including a cover letter and detailed CV.
Further Information: Contact Toni on 02 8338 8660
With a significant number of aquatic and recreation facilities relying on cogeneration systems for their pool heating and power, Simons Green Energy are assisting clients in getting get the most out of their onsite energy systems by correcting inefficiencies and helping clients renegotiate their gas contracts.
Call Toni to arrange a time for our technicians to come and see you.