In search for a Project Engineer – exciting new Projects happening at SGE
Project Engineer – Sustainable Energy
An exciting opportunity for a project engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in the field of embedded power generation looking for a one year contract, with the opportunity for extension into a permanent role.
With some exciting new projects underway, Simons Green Energy are currently in search for a Project Engineer with experience in managing and overseeing the implementation of multiple medium scale ($500k – $5M) installations.
• Responsible for end-to-end implementation of project
• Timely execution within agreed budgets
• First point of contact for clients, suppliers and trades
• Coordinate logistics and scheduled services for the projects
• Communication of project progress to management on a regular basis
• Regulatory submissions and Permits
• Work with the design engineering team for design issues
• Adhere to OH&S and safety protocols as well as risk management
• Coordinate a range of contractors and trades
• Procurement of equipment and services
• Self-management, organisation and communication skills
• Technically capable in a broad range of disciplines (hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, civil and logistics)
• Commercially savvy and financially literate
• Experience in procurement
• Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
• Professional engineering degree or similar qualification will be an advantage
• At least 5 years of experience in a related field such as embedded electricity generation, HVAC, thermal energy solutions or similar
• Conversant with the electrical, thermal and mechanical requirements HVAC and energy systems
• Willing to travel interstate
• Computer knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint
• A working knowledge of design drawing (Autocad and 3D CAD programs)
• Interest in cogeneration and biogas systems and an appreciation for sustainability and efficiency engineering
Competitive remuneration packages will be negotiated including performance incentives.
Applications: Submit via email to email@example.com including a cover letter and detailed CV.
Further Information: Contact Toni on 02 8338 8660