I wanted to send you a thank you for your patience and tolerance of our journey into steam heating. To put it simply, we just wouldn't be where we are without your help, so thank you again!
Anthony Baldwin | CEO - Baldwin Distilling
I was pleasantly surprised with the level of detail and service provided by your team during the whole process from the design to the onsite commissioning on the cogenunit. They show nothing but complete professionalism for the project.. As a result I spent very few hours looking after your team on site and during the install, this only means in my mind, that the whole team work as one, to achieve the great end result. Thank you again.
Murray Sinclair | Service Manager - Lipman Pty Ltd
As the facilities manager for three clubs, time is precious, so I wanted a company that would come in and do a turnkey job so that I wouldn't have to worry about it. Simons Green Energy had done one project for us and they proved to be fantastic at what they do, so when the Club was ready to undertake the Trigeneration project, we had no hesitation in commissioning Simons to do this. We have no hesitation in recommending Simons Green Energy.
Allan Depaoli | Facilities Manager - Castle Hill RSL Club Group
Government commits to $67 million investment into energy efficiency to cut costs and emissions
The Federal Government committed $67 million to energy efficiency measures for homes, commercial buildings, equipment and appliances, businesses and community organisations.
These measures will help businesses and households reduce their energy costs, while also reducing Australia’s greenhouse gas emissions. The plan includes
$50 million for the Energy Efficient Communities Program;$7.1 million to improve the energy and emissions performance of commercial buildings;
$3.4 million to accelerate energy performance of residential buildings; and
$6.5 million to introduce equipment energy efficiency labelling requirements for space heating.
The Energy Efficient Communities Program will help eligible businesses and community organisations save energy by installing new equipment or improving their energy management. Funding will be available to upgrade equipment, invest in energy monitoring systems, and conduct energy system assessments or feasibility studies.
The Government’s investment will also provide the initial funds for the Trajectory for Low Energy Buildings – a national plan to reduce energy bills and carbon emissions from Australia’s residential and commercial buildings sector.
The investment for commercial buildings will include expanding the National Australian Built Environment Energy Ratings System (NABERS) and possibly the Commercial Building Disclosure (CBD) program. NABERS will expand its voluntary rating tools to include more building types, such as schools, retail stores and industrial buildings.
Funding for residential buildings will provide best-practice information, training and tools to help homes transition to a zero-energy future. This will include updates to the ‘Your Home’ online resources, and expanding the Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme tools.
An energy rating label for space heating appliances will allow consumers to compare between different heating technologies and make more informed choices. Space heating accounts for 26% of residential energy use. Read more
After 15 years in Thomastown Simons Boilers are moving to Bayswater North. Simons will be moving in with Airatherm premises and become their sales arm of Airatherm for all Hot Water Sales and and service from January 2019. Simons WIll continue business as usual supplying quality steam boilers and ironing equipment with the addition of an excellent new range of Hot Water Products. For any quetsions please call Tej on 03 9462 6700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In search for a Project Engineer – exciting new Projects happening at SGE
Project Engineer – Sustainable Energy
An exciting opportunity for a project engineer with at least 5 years’ experience in the field of embedded power generation looking for a one year contract, with the opportunity for extension into a permanent role.
With some exciting new projects underway, Simons Green Energy are currently in search for a Project Engineer with experience in managing and overseeing the implementation of multiple medium scale ($500k – $5M) installations.
• Responsible for end-to-end implementation of project
• Timely execution within agreed budgets
• First point of contact for clients, suppliers and trades
• Coordinate logistics and scheduled services for the projects
• Communication of project progress to management on a regular basis
• Regulatory submissions and Permits
• Work with the design engineering team for design issues
• Adhere to OH&S and safety protocols as well as risk management
• Coordinate a range of contractors and trades
• Procurement of equipment and services
• Self-management, organisation and communication skills
• Technically capable in a broad range of disciplines (hydraulic, electrical, mechanical, civil and logistics)
• Commercially savvy and financially literate
• Experience in procurement
• Able to work on numerous projects simultaneously
• Professional engineering degree or similar qualification will be an advantage
• At least 5 years of experience in a related field such as embedded electricity generation, HVAC, thermal energy solutions or similar
• Conversant with the electrical, thermal and mechanical requirements HVAC and energy systems
• Willing to travel interstate
• Computer knowledge of Word, Excel, Project and Powerpoint
• A working knowledge of design drawing (Autocad and 3D CAD programs)
• Interest in cogeneration and biogas systems and an appreciation for sustainability and efficiency engineering
Competitive remuneration packages will be negotiated including performance incentives. Applications: Submit via email to email@example.com including a cover letter and detailed CV.
Further Information: Contact Toni on 02 8338 8660